Information for New Patients
Your first visit at Rosedale Medical Practice in West Pennant Hills
We look forward to welcoming you to Rosedale Medical Practice in West Pennant Hills. The resources below are designed to assist you in planning your first visit to your new practice. If there is something you are unsure of, please feel free to call and speak to our friendly reception team.
West Pennant Hills doctors and dietitian accepting new patients
New Patient Forms
Online Registration Forms
Forms to Download and Print
Before Your Appointment
What to prepare
Save time in the practice by completing your new patient form online.
Print and fill out the new patient form which can be downloaded by clicking here.
- HAND DELIVER to reception when you arrive
Alternately, please arrive at least ten minutes early to your first appointment. This will give sufficient time to fill out forms and for reception to create your new patient file.
- Before you visit, write down any questions you may wish to ask
- Bring a list of medications you take, including their doses and frequency. Also remember to tell your GP whether you take complementary medications, medications from other doctors or dentists, or recreational drugs.
- Remember to tell your GP about medications that may have given you an allergic or adverse reaction.
- Take notes, or ask your GP to write down things you might forget or don’t understand, particularly about medications.
- Take a friend or a family member with you.
Stay Connected with Rosedale Medical Practice
Thank you for trusting Rosedale Medical Practice in West Pennant Hills with your care. We’d love to stay in touch.
We post regular updates on social media with important health and practice information. Please like us and follow us to stay connected!
Meet Our Team
Our expert West Pennant Hills medical centre team is here to listen, understand, diagnose and provide effective solutions for your health concerns.
Learn About Our Practice
Warm, inviting space, a team that genuinely cares, and a vision to transform lives, learn more about Rosedale Medical Practice and our care philosophy.
Book an Appointment
Save valuable time by booking your next appointment online, or request scripts and referrals via HotDoc. Alternatively, call our friendly reception team, 02 9680 9644.