High-Value Health Care
Rosedale Medical Practice West Pennant Hills provides high quality, comprehensive, patient-centred health care to patients and their families.
To enable this level of care, we operate as a private billing practice. We invest heavily into continuous quality improvement and our accreditation to the 5th Edition RACGP standards is your guarantee of exceptional, high-value health care.
We routinely bulk bill children under 5 years of age and Pension Card holders. All other consultations are privately charged, are to be paid on the day of consultation and with a valid Medicare card we can claim your rebate for you electronically without hassle.
Our fees are detailed below:
- For brief visits only.
- Medicare Rebate $17.45
- Out of Pocket Expense $12.55
- For consultations up to 15 minutes in length
- Medicare Rebate $38.20
- Out of Pocket Expense $31.80
- For consultations up to 40 minutes in length
- Medicare Rebate: $73.95
- Out of Pocket Expense: $66.05
- For consultations up to 60 minutes in length
- Medicare Rebate: $108.85
- Out of Pocket Expense: $71.15
- If you are a concession card holder, you may be eligible for reduced fees. Please speak to our reception staff for more details
- Our doctors are skilled in performing a range of procedures such as the removal of skin lesions and Implanon insertion
- The cost of these procedures will vary depending on their complexity
- Your doctor will perform an initial consult to discuss any procedure with you, and will be able to provide you with more information regarding fees during this consult
- Children 5 years and under
- Pension Card Holders
- Bulk billing of any consultations is at the discretion of each Medical Practitioner
- Patients must have a valid Medicare Card