Fees and Billing
High-Value Health Care
Rosedale Medical Practice is committed to affordable, high quality health care. Our charges reflect the cost of employing and training excellent staff and being able to provide quality traditional general practice to families and our local community six days a week.
We invest heavily into continuous quality improvement and our accreditation to the 5th Edition RACGP standards is your guarantee of exceptional, high-value health care.
Gap payments (the difference between your Medicare rebate and what we charge) are low and for your convenience online claiming allows you to claim your rebate on the spot.
We routinely bulk bill children under 5 years of age and Pension Card holders. All other consultations are privately charged and are to be paid on the day of consultation.
Our fees are detailed below:
- For consultations up to 15 minutes in length
- Medicare Rebate $38.20 from 1st July 2019
- Out of Pocket Expense $31.80
- For consultations up to 30 minutes in length
- Medicare Rebate: $73.95 from 1st July 2019
- Out of Pocket Expense: $66.05
- If you are a concession card holder, you may be eligible for reduced fees. Please speak to our reception staff for more details
- Our doctors are skilled in performing a range of procedures such as the removal of skin lesions and Implanon insertion
- The cost of these procedures will vary depending on their complexity
- Your doctor will perform an initial consult to discuss any procedure with you, and will be able to provide you with more information regarding fees during this consult
- Children 5 years and under
- Pension Card Holders
- Bulk billing of any consultations is at the discretion of each Medical Practitioner
- Patients must have a valid Medicare Card